Megger recently announced the DLRO10HD ohmmeter, which enhances the company’s existing family of 10 Amp DC low resistance ohmmeters (DLRO10 and DLRO10X). This heavy duty model combines simplicity of operation with selected high power ranges, and the ability to simultaneously make measurements and charge the battery from line power.
The DLRO10HD measures low resistance values in applications ranging from railways and aircraft to resistance of components in industry.
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery
- 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
- High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
- Rotary switch selects one of five test modes, including auto start on connection, giving ease of use
Equally at home, in the laboratory, the workshop or in the field, on the bench or on the ground, Megger’s new heavy duty DLRO10HD low resistance ohmmeter combines rugged construction with accuracy and ease of use. It features an internal rechargeable battery and can also operate from a main supply, even if the battery is completely flat.
Did you know you can also rent the Megger ohmmeter from PMC rentals? Click here to learn more.