The Sifam Tinsley Theta 10V is a transducer that converts a sinusoidal AC voltage signal into a load independent DC Current proportional to the measured value.
- Accuracy class 0.2 as per International Standard IEC/EN 60 688
- Output Response Time <250 ms
- Fast and easy installation on DIN RAIL or onto a wall or in panel using optional screw hole bracket
- 0-300 VAC input
- 4-20 mADC output
- Auxiliary Supply 40 Volts AC/DC to 300 Volts AC/DC
- Mechanical housing: Lexan 940 (polycarbonate) Flammability Class V-0 acc. To UL 94, self extinguishing, non dripping, free of halogen.
- DIN Rail mounting or wall mounting