NK Technologies AS3-NOAC-FF Series Current Sensing Relay provide the same dependable indication of status offered by the AS1 Series Current Sensing Relay, but with the added benefit of increased set point accuracy. A choice of three, jumper selectable input ranges allows the NK Technologies AS3-NOAC-FF current sensing switch to be tailored to an application, providing more precise control through improved set point resolution. Self-powering, isolated solid-state outputs, 1–6 Amp, 6–40 Amp and 40–200 Amp input ranges, and a choice of split- or solid-core case are standard.
- Self Powered
- Easily adjustable set point speeds startup
- LED indication provides quick visual indication of contact status
- Built in mounting feet. Simple, two-screw panel mount or attach with optional DIN-rail brackets
- Solid core, front terminals.
- Electronic proof of flow
- Conveyors: detects jams and overloads
- Lighting circuits
- Electrical heaters.