The Model 467-480 Voltage Transformers are encased in a thermoplastic case with the core and windings encapsulated in resin. They are designed for line to line operation but may also be used in a line to neutral or line to ground configuration at 58% of rated voltage.
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Input Voltage 480 VAC
- Standard Secondary Voltage: 120 VAC
- Insulation Level: 600 Volts, 10Kv BIL Full Wave
- Accuracy Class: +/- 1% at all burdens up to 5VA at 1.0 and 0.95 P.F.
- Thermal Rating: 40 VA @ 30C. amb, 27 VA @ 55C. amb
- Terminals are No. 6-32 binding head screws and cup washer