Laurel LTE60-VF Series DIN rail transmitters & signal conditioners come with an Ethernet interface (isolated), a 4-20 mA or 0-10V analog output (isolated), dual 120 mA solid state AC/DC relays (isolated), and a transducer excitation output (isolated, models other than for temperature or AC RMS).
Laurel LTE60-VF transmitters can be interfaced to a wide range of sensors and transducers using one of seven seven available signal conditioner boards. The transmitters duplicate the high performance (high accuracy, high read rate) and extensive programmable features of Laureate 1/8 DIN digital panel meters, counters and timers. They utilize the same signal conditioner boards, much of the same firmware, and the same Windows-based Instrument Setup Software. They come in a compact DIN rail mount package with detachable screw-clamp connectors for signal and power.
Laurel LTE60-VF transmitters can be connected directly to a Local Area Network (LAN) via an Ethernet cable and allow remote readings over the Internet. Modbus TCP and the simpler Laurel ASCII communication protocols are fully supported. Please see our Modbus Communications Manual and our Serial ASCII Communications Manual. Node discovery and transmitter setup are by means of Instrument Setup Software, which is downloadable and free of charge. Additonal Node Manager Software, which is also downloadable and free of charge, provides utilities to configure each node, such as naming the node, entering email addresses for alarm notification and data requests, selecting the node’s time zone for time-stamping of streaming data, setting communication parameters, setting static IP addresses if required, and updating node firmware.
- Ethernet Serial Data I/O, Modbus TCP or Laurel ASCII protocol
- 4-20 mA or 0-10V transmitter output, 16 bits, jumper selectable, isolated
- Dual 120 mA solid state relays for alarm or control, isolated
- 5V, 10V or 24V dc transducer excitation output, isolated
- 0-1 mA, 4-20 mA or 0-10V process signal input, isolated
- Converts signal input to a scaled rate or totalized rate
- Selectable square root for differential flow
- Analog output resolution 0.0015% of span (16 bits), accuracy ±0.02% of span
- Digital span adjust from 0 to ±99,999, zero adjust from -99,999 to +99,999
- Output accuracy maintained for narrow or wide spans
- Universal 85-264 Vac / 90-300 Vdc or 10-48 Vdc / 12-32 Vac power
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) jumper selectable with 10-48 Vdc supply