The Absolute Process Instruments API 4059 G M02 is a Strain Gauge Signal Conditioner. The API 4059 G accepts a strain gauge, bridge, load cell, or a summed input from up to four sensors, and provides a proportional, isolated DC voltage or current output. It includes filtering
and processing to allow effective use of low-level transducers in the noisy environments found in industrial applications. The full 3-way (input, output, power) isolation makes this module useful for ground loop elimination, common mode signal rejection or noise pickup reduction.
- Field configurable: 0-5 mVDC to 0-400 mVDC, 120 mA
- Field settable excitation voltage:0-10 VDC in 1 VDC steps
- 18 field configurable outputs
- Zero Offset (Tare) ±100% of span in 15% increments
- Minuteman one-minute setup
- I/O LoopTracker LEDs
- Full I/O/power isolation
- Internal Bridge Excitation Source
- Drive up to 4 bridges
- Output test button
- Switch for external calibration resistor
- 115 VAC Powered
- Uses API 011 Base (Sold Seperately)
Only one available at this price.