Absolute Process Instruments has many more products available that are not shown. Call 1-800-328-1235 for more information.
Absolute Process Instruments APD 4930 IsoSplitter
The APD 4930 IsoSplitter accepts a DC voltage or current input and provides two optically isolated DC voltage or current outputs that are linearly related to the input. The input range and each output range are independent and can be specified as required. This provides an economical solution when one signal must be sent to two different devices. Typical applications include isolation, output splitting, output
device separation and redundancy (i.e. to prevent failure of the entire loop if one device fails), or a combination of these. The input signal is filtered, amplified, split, and then passed through an opto-coupler to the output stages. Full 4-way isolation (input, output 1, output 2, power) make this module useful for ground loop elimination, common mode signal rejection, and noise pickup reduction.
- One Input to Two Outputs with Full Isolation
- Zero and Span for Each Output
- Full 1200 V Input/Output /Power Isolation
- Output LoopTracker® LEDs
- Output Test/Manual Override for Each Channel
- Built-In Loop Power Supply for Sink/Source Input
- Split, Convert, Boost, and Rescale Process Signals
- Split Process Signals for Control and Validation
- Interface a Process Signal with Multiple Panel Meters, PLCs, Recorders, Data Acq., DCS, & SCADA Systems
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|