Megger has long been the name to trust for electrical test equipment. This month, we take a look at a couple new Megger products available through PMC’s Component Solutions Shop, and share a few of the rental offerings available through PMC Rentals.
Megger’s newest offering is the MIT400/2 handheld insulation tester series that features a redesigned case, back-stand and 6 cell battery compartment with separate fuse access points. The MIT400 is designed not just for electrical and industrial, but for an exceptionally wide range of applications, including electrical installations, cable testing, motor testing, automotive, ESD, panel building, avionics, maintenance and more.
The MIT400 range consists of four instruments:
- MIT400/2: 250 V, 500 V & 1000 V
- MIT410/2: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V & 1000 V + PI, DAR
- MIT420/2: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V & 1000 V + PI, DAR + VAR (New) & result storage
- MIT430/2: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V & 1000 V + PI + DAR + VAR (New) + Bluetooth download
The MIT400 series has new technology improvements for over-voltages that occur during insulation tests. Traditional competing models see over-voltage limits in the 10 – 20% range, while this unit outruns the competition at just a 2% over-voltage limit. The unit also provides enhanced speeds in continuity testing. Check out full product details here.
Here are a few of your leading Megger rental options:
- Megger MIT1020/2 Insulation Resistance Tester – Test using AC voltages up to 10kV.
- Megger MOM2 Micro-ohmmeter – Measure the resistance of circuit breaker contacts, bus-bar joints and other high-current links; up to 240A.
- Megger DLRO200 – Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter – The Megger DLRO200 (model 115) micro-ohmmeter measures contact resistance in high voltage circuit breakers, disconnecting switches (isolators), busbar joints, or for any other low resistance measurement.
Contact us today to discover all of the Megger product opportunities at your disposal!